Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Urban Update: The President Christmas Shoppin' and Oh yeah Season Greetings Happy Merry Christmas

Check out the President getting his Christmas Shopping with the family dog "Bo Diddly"



Congrats to our X Factor USA Winner..Melanie Amara; Even though Simon brung her back, she was the best there and I don't care what you say, long as she was there she was going to win!

I don't get emotional too much but when they said she was won, even I was happy and excited when she triumph with her family.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season Greetings to All the Urban Supporters, from your girl samore/Urban Ent/The Urban Experience formerly known as The Urban Ent Radio Show.


Here is a tune for the holiday from Micheal Sterling "Holiday"


Mindless Behavior All I want for Christmas is my Girl


Lloyd- She's all I want for Christmas

Damn Lloyd know he looking hella cute with his new hair style, pretty eyes, sexy as smile damn. If he was all I got for Christmas then I would been just fine with that!