Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Urban Tribute: R.I.P. The Notorious B.I.G. 15 Years Later Since His Death

Biggie's daughter T'yanna & her mom Jan on the radio interview, talks about the movie, relationship with Faith and Kim, what is it like living 15 years since Biggie died.



The sunglasses...why????


R.I.P. Biggie 15 Years Later since he was gunned down in LA and they still don't know who shot and killed him??? Here's an urban video tribute, I wasn't the biggest Biggie fan, but you can't disrespect one of the greats.

The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy [Official Video] Started It All


The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa


The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize


Mo Money Mo Problems [feat. Mase & Puff Daddy]


The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance


The Notorious B.I.G. - Warning



We will continue to  miss the Notorious one, by honoring his birthday, and the day we lost him; however, his music will live on for 15 more plus years and continue to influence and inspire future lyricist artist as it does today....