Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Thursday, April 12, 2012

URBAN UPDATE: THE FIRST BLACK BACHELOR, THE 911 CALL, PLIES WE ARE TRYAVON MARTIN

This brother is fine, learn about Lamar Hurd.. He said it doesn't matter what we are doing long as we are doing it together, that's love right there....

this is something like one ideal guy for me, ladies what do u think?  I guess my time would come one day, maybe I could be the first BLACK FEMALE BACHOLORETTE...just give me maybe 5 or 6 more years if I haven't got with one of the FBD's on my list yet then we I'm all game for it...


Whitney Houston 911 call....



With Zimmerman behind bars, charged with 2nd degree murder, faces life in prison or death...my only thing is that i hope this doesn't turn out like that Casey Anthony Situation...

See Plies' We Are Trayvon Martin Official Music Video


I guess he's making up for that ghetto ass video "I Do Anything For My Niggas" that was ratchett as hell. I'm just sayin.