Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Thursday, November 15, 2012

U.E. Update: Omarion "Happy Birthday", Kelly so Hot Need Ice, and More

I must start it off with a bigggg bigggg Happy Birthday (belated) to my boo, my main boo, if you know DJ Samore, then u know Omarion is my boo boo lol, I know but he might not fully quite know.

His birthday was on Monday, due to celebrating I couldn't post it on his birthday, but he did premiere the video for "M.I.A." w/ Wale.

Look out "The Care Package" New music, freshly signed to MMG, as Maybach O, November 29th.



Kelly Rowland, so hot she need Ice for this video, winning, but I'm still trying to figure out how can i be a production assistant for one of her videos, because damn I just wanna be that one to make sure the guys are shiny and things:


 Solange says cousins Blue Ivy and Julez are more like brother and sisters, they spend much time together, She babysits Blue and Beyonce keeps Julez over the weekend, and with Julez being around Jay Z, Solange say Julez looking to be an aspiring rapper.

Blue and Julez u can't say they not related, I know Julez going to be hella protective over Blue Ivy tho, if he isn't already!


All Black Western - They Die by Dawn


The Lauryn Hill is back.....and gives Wyclef a Reality Check on stage:

 Sign the petition for Macys to fire Donald Trump CLICK HERE