Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

U.E. Update: @tamarbraxtonher The One, Mixtape Alert @djdundada Blocbuster Hits , and Artist Spotlight @purepressure954

TAMAR Braxton finally released the next single!!! The One

 I'm feeling it, next summer hit...we shall see, but i'm digging the biggie/mtume sample!!!



 Mixtape Alert: DJ Dundada "Blocbuster Hits Vol. 6" 
 Click on Cover To Download
 






New Artist Spotlight : Pure Pressure , new single "I Need You" did a good job on the Remake from BVSMP "I need" You compare the both for yourself. I think they bout to be on their blow up chuation, plus Street Connect is behind em....just stay tuned and watch, we working over herre


 Prue Pressure - I need you
  

hit em up @purepressure954 on twitter

 The original BVSMP - I Need You