Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Monday, June 3, 2013

U.E. UPDATE: @whoamidatguy vs @plies , Nikko from Love & Hip Hop, Artist Spotlight @splurgegang

Is we F'in or Does she really just wanna make love???


From Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Nikko (MiMi's new man) and his "homie" Official Video

I'm like Madea on this one it's something bout it just dont seem right somebody is playing the tambourine, im just sayin.

While on youtube, I seen another video from Nikko, he's be auto sanging too
I'll save my comments for the show, but u can send me your comments on facebook at www.facebook.com/theurbanexperience.


The New Players Club, well kinda, it was suppose to be called "Monica" got changed to "Lapdance"
You can catch it in the ABFF this summer in miami.


Artist Spotlight : Splurge Gang (4 Goose & Cranberries)