Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Thursday, August 14, 2014

U.E. Update: Artist Spotlight: @4johnmichael Young & Restless Project , @kmichelle new video, @solidbrickfilms

Artist Spotlight: John Michael "Young & Restless" Mixtape Project
 
Message from the my light skin MCE all day; "With this project I really was focused on showing who I am as a songwriter and person. I'm a single father out here in the game. Dealing with relationships and Industry politics. But at the end of the day when I'm in the studio, I'm at peace. S/O my #Sophisticated Ladies!"



 K MIchelle Rebellions Hip HOp Oprea is coming up... here is latest song/video from the project airing on VH1, August 19



Solid Brick Tv covers the Mansion Party...
 Visit http://solidbrickfilms.com for more exclusives!