Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Saturday, April 2, 2016

#Video @RichHomieQuan- "The Most" Starring @KekePalmer



Rich Homie Quan released the official video for "The Most" with Keke Plamer as the leading lady. The "Flex" rapper doesn't appear in the video and explained to The FADER that he was mad he wasn't. "But then again, it’s different and it’s appealing to the people” he says. 

Although the song has been out since January, it was recorded on the same night he did "Lifestyle" with Young Thug and London On Da Track

Not to worry though, Quan is currently working on an album that will be executive produced by Lil Wayne and Ryan Leslie but there's no word on a release date."I have a strategic plan for how I'm going to release music" he says. "But, before I drop an album with [them] I'm trying to cross my t's and dot my i's."

Check out the official video below!