Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Monday, July 11, 2016

U.E. Update: #WeMatter #BlackLivesMatter featuring New Record Why from @sassysingz

After the past couple of weeks, with Alton and My boy over there in Minnesota who got killed on Facebook live and if it wasn't for facebook live, his fiancé would had a bullet and a little child in the back would have witness to murders by the cops... Sad.

It's time for us to come together and organized, enough is enough, My thoughts are, why can't the good cops stand up and check these prejudice, nervous, racist cops that are taking innocent lives and judging people how they look... It's time come together ... We Matter,  Black Lives All Lives matter...

I guess what I'm saying is, let's come together and put it in their faces to let them know that hey you aren't going to keep killing us and getting off and away with it!!!! I feel like if we keep pressing the issues and showing what they are doing .... they will be cautions and maybe the chiefs and the government higher ups can see how these laws must be in place, because these people slain where not threatening any cop.... I just keep seeing that video of my guy in Baton Rouge he's pinned down and they shoot this man in his chest and come to find out he wasn't even the guy that they were called far... It makes me sooo sad!


I'm going to spotlight this record, from Sassy Singz she singz and ask the question simply Why??? with paying tribute to all lives taken senseless for what????  Why???? #wematter #blacklivesmater let's get organized on them.