Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Monday, November 28, 2016

New Music: Queen Pharao 'How I Became Queen' EP



Orlando-based female rapper Queen Pharao released her first EP How I Became Queen. The overall message; That it's okay for women to act like a lady and think like a man all while keeping her crown intact. Giving you raunchy but classy vibes, the five track EP gives listeners a little taste of what has yet to come. 

"Consider it as an Appetizer, Because 2017 we will be Serving you ROYALS with the Entre #QueenPharaoMovement."









                                              Meet the Queen

 Seriously who am I? Since I was a child I've always had these crazy wild dreams and images of myself inside of my head. Throughout my childhood I used to get picked on for being very different and showing that I was. It was like I always had her, but didn't know who she even was, or maybe because I didn't know how to address her. Maybe I wasn't ready. Queen Pharao is everything I wanted to be when I grown up. Queen Pharao is beautiful, brave, outspoken, confident, charming. She is the little light inside of me that burst into the Sun. Queen Pharao is my hero, she saved me from a lot.  I had to learn my worth with her before I could have her. Now she's my reassurance before I make any decisions I think of her. I Queen Pharao is the answer.  




Stay Connected with The Queen herself!

Promotion Page: Instagram.com/trio3vision

Snapchat: QueenPharao