Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

URBAN UPDATE: KEYSHIA COLE IS BACK!!!! ALICIA PREGNANT AGAIN????

Wifey, Mommy, and Entertainer I can digg!!!!! I missed my cousin when she was on ustream, but thank god for recording!!!!! She plays some new records off the new album! I'm glad she coming back!!!!! If you missed it to check it out here:



Make sure you are following Keyshia on twitter, so you don't miss the next ustream episode @keyshiacole


Speaking of my relatives; My sista Alicia and bro in law are they really getting it in like that. The following picture was taken at the most current Black Ball event; Alicia sporting a baby bump again?

I mean they both rich as hell, isn't wrong with having babies now, well dang get it in Sista and Bro in law!



Bonus* 1 hour mix on 704 dj syndicated radio network from ya girl dj samore
Dj Samore 1 hour mix (11-7-2011) by urbanentradio