Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Thursday, June 14, 2012

LIL LATE..BUT THE FIRST OF WTH HAPPEN TO THEM

The first What the Hell Happen To  chosen officially was Blaque. I lot of people don't really even remember them, but when I played that one hit song they had 808, they were like awww yeahh what happen to them. They were suppose to be "Left Eye" from TLC lil group proteges; when she died so did they kind of. I still wanna know what the hell happen to them, here's a throwback memory from them

 Blaque:  808
 

 Blaque:  Bring it all to me
   
I liked this video, because I thought the guys that was in the video was hella cute, but now grown up I listen to the words it's a really good song.


BECOME PART OF THE EXPERIENCE: submit a WTH (What the Hell) Happen to them then email "theueshow@gmail.com" the artist and you will sure to get credit on that week's show. But let's keep the throwbacks in the 90's and no earlier than 2001. There were a lot of good records, groups, hits during that time that when you come across them on youtube, you are like DAMNNNN WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO THEM!!!!

 Follow the urban experience on twitter @theueshow