Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Monday, May 20, 2013

U.E. Update: New Mixtape Alert @yodj_sourban Ladies Connection Edition, @1omarion Mayback O Series , Artist Spotlight @sevyn & @whoamidatguy


DJ Samore New Mixtape: Ladies Edition 2013




Shout out to Sevyn Streeter (@sevyn) and RaVaughn (@itsravaughn) holding it down on the mixtape!!!

NEXT UP!!! SUMMER 2013 EDITION #UEHITS , get at me for slot reservations on this mixtape, it will be a certified banger!!! urbanentradio@gmail.com.


Omarion MayBack O Series.....behind the scenes

The song at 1:15 is the ish.....i need more of that! But seem like O's makin' us wait smh


The new music sounds great, I can not wait until the project is release, now it's time to push for this interview with mr. Maybach O even harder now. I promise the day he choose his Queen publicly and let the world know, and it doesn't be me, I swear I would go into a serious deep place where I just need to be alone. My dream is to really have a straight one on one with him, no radio show, tv show, interview microphones, no photos. That would be a dream come true!


Artist Spotlight:
Sevyn performs Aaliyah "Come Over" Cover



Dat Guy - K. Michelle
Dat Guy drops an exclusive for all the Love and Hip Hop ATL fans!!! Enjoy, look out for Hip Hop Sex Shop.... DJ Samore Edition.


Omarion introduce us to his MJ inspired move "The SunGlide" in one of his latest Maybach O Series