Ur Realist Black American Network

URBAN UPDATE SEARCH

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Urban Update: Back to Regular Schedule Program....Something Soulful, New Usher, and For the Lovers

DJ Samore presents 
It's 2012 For The Lovers Edition





New from my West Coast Homies "Jake and Papa" with the project "Something Soulful"

I think this one is my favorite from the "bruthas", better yet I know it's my favorite. My favorites Sex Education, B.A.P.S. I wonder is there a particular B.A.P.  in their lives because you know I have that #FBD list.



Brand New from Usher "Climax"

You hear Usher back on his SANGING....that pop electronic ish wasn't doing anything for his U.S. fans...I'm Just Sayin.


SWV "Co-Sign" Official Behind the Scenes...


Look out for the official video coming soon....The new album "I Miss Us" is due out in stores April 7th. They will be on the ue show....have a question send it to theueshow@gmail.com.